Ahoy there! With it having been a rough sea for today’s annual Pirate Day jolly rogers, shipmates are invited to an extra day of swashbuckling fun down at Stonebridge City Farm on Tuesday 1 September.
- Pirate Day
Tuesday, 1 September 2015 10:00 AM
Join us at Stonebridge City Farm on Bank Holiday Monday for a celebration of all things pirate! Staff and visitors are encouraged to come dressed as a pirate - whether inspired by Jack Sparrow, Blackbeard or Long John Silver – to join in all the swashbuckling and jolly rodger games! Perfect for your little ship mates with a bouncy castle, fun and games, food and drink and the all important best-dressed pirate competition. Shiver me timbers!
- Home-Grown Tomato Tasting Evening
Tuesday, 8 September 2015 07:30 PM at Stonebridge City Farm
Stonebridge City Farm is host to the next Nottingham Organic Gardener's event - Home-Grown Tomato Tasting Evening. Everyone is invited to drop-in to taste around twenty different varieties and to vote for your favourite. If you grow your own and think they stand out form the rest then please bring some along for everyone to taste. Refreshments provided. £2 for non-members of Nottingham Organic Gardeners. Find out more at: http://nottinghamorganicgardeners.com/
- Pirate Day
- Swashbuckling Fun at Stonebridge EXTENDED! 31st August 2015
- Endangered refugees find safe haven at Stonebridge 17th August 2015
- Chick out our gallery of fluff! 14th August 2015
- The sheriff of Nottingham flies the flag for Stonebridge! 7th August 2015
- It’s still free to park on Stonebridge Road 29th June 2015
- Children’s Parties at the Farm ! 4th February 2015